Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

Random Acts of Kindness


I discovered Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) on knitting community Ravelry and am completely blown away by it. The idea: they have a forum where you post your wish(es) and then people who feel like it just grant them! It took me some courage to just post my wish (leftover sock yarn for my Blanket); it's a bit weird to ask for something without giving something back! At the same time I started reading other people's wishes and sending them what they need. Such a great thing to do! It just reminds me that there are so many lovely humans out there and it is so simple to connect and be friendly to each other.

This morning a parcel arrived and look what I got! Kate, you made my week. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...